CSG and CGC Trading Cards Attending Sport Card Expo in Toronto
Posted on 5/18/2022
Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) and CGC Trading Cards™ are attending Sport Card Expo Toronto at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, on June 2-5, 2022. It is the first show the companies have ever attended in Canada.
The four-day Sport Card Expo Toronto event is Canada’s largest and longest-running sports collectibles show. Famed athletes expected to attend include Major League Baseball Hall of Famer Rickey Henderson and ice hockey legend Jaromir Jagr.
Company representatives will be accepting submissions, answering questions and providing information on CSG and CGC Trading Cards services.
In order to spend more time enjoying the show, submit your prepared collectibles through the Express Drop-Off Service, which enables you to skip the line and quickly hand off your prepared submission to a representative. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions to get your submission ready.
Leading the way in collectible grading services
CSG, an expert and impartial certification service for sports cards, is changing the game with advanced grading technology and the best holder in the industry. Since launching in early 2021, CSG has already graded over 850,000 sports cards.
CGC Trading Cards is the division of Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®) devoted to the expert grading of the most popular trading card games, including Pokémon, Magic: The Gathering, Dragon Ball Super, Flesh and Blood, MetaZoo and many more. Since launching in 2020, CGC Trading Cards has graded more than 1 million cards.
Please note: CGC Trading Cards will not be accepting comics, magazines and posters.
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CSG or CGC member. To join CSG, click here. To join CGC Trading Cards, click here.
- Complete the CSG Online Submission Form or the CGC Trading Cards Online Submission Form and print the packing slip. Make sure your account number, shipping address, return shipping method and requested services are included on the paperwork.
- Carefully insert each of your cards in a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeve or similar product and then within a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card or similar product. Find out more about CSG Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here. Find out more about CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here.
- Place your cards in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip.
- Keep your cards safe and secure until you can drop off your submission with a representative at the booth.
All submissions will be transported to CSG and CGC Trading Cards headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CSG services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC Trading Cards’ services and fees, click here.
CSG and CGC Trading Cards will provide tablets at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Interested in applying for a job at CSG or CGC Trading Cards? There are openings for all skill levels. Learn more at collectiblesgroup.com/careers.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!