CGC Trading Cards and CSG Attending Miami TCG Convention
Posted on 5/4/2022
CGC Trading Cards™ and Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) will be attending the Miami TCG Convention at the Hyatt Regency Miami in Miami on June 11-12, 2022. Representatives from both companies will be accepting submissions, answering questions and explaining CGC Trading Cards and CSG services and benefits.
For more time to enjoy the show, submit your prepared cards through the Express Drop-Off Service, which enables you to skip the line and quickly hand off your prepared submission to a representative. Cards submitted at the show will also have an expedited two-week turnaround time. (The two-week turnaround time does not include the time to ship cards from the show nor to ship graded cards back to submitters). Keep reading for step-by-step instructions to get your submission ready.
Among the guests scheduled to appear at the show is actor and singer Jason Paige, the singer of the original Pokemon theme song. He will be signing cards both days.
Leading the way!
CGC Trading Cards launched in July 2020 to provide certification services for the most popular TCGs. Already, over 1 million trading cards have been certified including impressive collections and numerous rarities. Collectors praise CGC’s expert grading, use of advanced technology and best-in-class holder.
With world-class expertise, advanced technology, the best holder in the industry and a brand-new label, CSG is changing the game in sports card certification. CSG is rapidly growing with over 850,000 cards certified and the recent release of the highly anticipated CSG Population Report.
Please note: CGC Trading Cards will not be accepting comics, magazines and posters.
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CGC or CSG member. To join CGC Trading Cards, click here. To join CSG, click here.
- Complete the CGC Trading Cards Online Submission Form or CSG Online Submission Form and print the packing slip. Make sure your account number, shipping address, return shipping method and requested services are included on the paperwork.
- Carefully insert each of your cards in a CGC Trading Cards or CSG Card Sleeve or similar product and then within a CGC Trading Cards or CSG Semi-Rigid Card or similar product. Find out more about CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here. Find out more about CSG Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here.
- Place your cards in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip.
- Keep your cards safe and secure until you can drop off your submission with a representative at the booth.
All submissions will be transported to CGC Trading Cards and CSG headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CGC Trading Cards’ services and fees, click here. To learn more about CSG services and fees, click here.
CGC Trading Cards and CSG will provide tablets at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Interested in applying for a job at CGC Trading Cards or CSG? There are openings for all skill levels. Learn more at collectiblesgroup.com/careers.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!