CSG and CGC Trading Cards Attending Gen Con in Indianapolis
Posted on 7/7/2022
Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) and CGC Trading Cards™ are attending Gen Con Indy, happening in Indianapolis, August 4-7, 2022. Representatives from both companies will be accepting submissions, giving away swag, answering questions and explaining CSG and CGC Trading Cards services and benefits.
Gen Con is the longest-running and largest annual event in North America devoted to tabletop gaming culture. It began in Wisconsin in 1968 and is now held each summer in Indianapolis, Indiana. In addition to shopping from hundreds of exhibiting companies at the convention, attendees can participate in a range of ticketed events related to board games, card games, roleplaying games, seminars, entertainment and more.
In order to spend more time enjoying the show, submit your prepared collectibles through the Express Drop-Off Service, which enables you to skip the line and quickly hand off your prepared submission to a representative. Plus, you get an expedited turnaround time and save on shipping.Please note: CGC Trading Cards will not be accepting submissions for comic books, magazines or concert posters.
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CSG or CGC member. To join CSG, click here. To join CGC Trading Cards, click here.
- Complete the CSG Online Submission Form or the CGC Trading Cards Online Submission Form and print the packing slip. Make sure your account number, shipping address, return shipping method and requested services are included on the paperwork.
- Carefully insert each of your cards in a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeve or similar product and then within a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card Holder or similar product. Find out more about CSG Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here. Find out more about CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here.
- Place your cards in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip.
- Keep your cards safe and secure until you can drop off your submission with a representative at the booth.
All submissions will be transported to CSG and CGC Trading Cards headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CSG services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC Trading Cards’ services and fees, click here.
CSG and CGC Trading Cards will provide tablets at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!