CGC Comics, CGC Trading Cards and CSG Attending Baltimore Comic Con, October 28-30
Posted on 10/5/2022
Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®), CGC Trading Cards® and Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) are attending Baltimore Comic Con, at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland, on October 28-30, 2022, at Booth #1320.
Now in its 23rd year, Baltimore Comic Con was founded by Marc Nathan as a one-day show held in the suburbs of Baltimore. The show continued to grow, and in 2002 it was moved to the Baltimore Convention Center in downtown Baltimore, and extended to two days. In 2014, the show moved to a three-day format. Popular events each year include an annual yearbook by attending artists and a scavenger hunt for yearbook autographs.
Company representatives will be accepting submissions, answering questions and providing information on CGC, CGC Trading Cards and CSG services at Booth #1320.
In order to spend more time enjoying the show, submit your prepared collectibles through the Express Drop-Off Service, which enables you to skip the line and quickly hand off your prepared submission to a representative. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions to get your submission ready.
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CGC or CSG member. To join CGC, click here. To join CSG, click here.
- Go to the online submission form for CGC (comics), CGC Trading Cards (non-sports cards) or CSG (sports cards).
- Select “Mail-In or Show Drop-Off” to start your submission.
- Complete the submission form and print the packing slip.
- Keep your collectibles safe and secure until you drop off your submission (including the packing slip) with a representative.
- Go to the Express Drop-Off sign to finalize your submission.
Important: To ensure that your submission process stays on schedule, please package collectibles with the packing slip in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip. Failure to do so will result in delays.
All submissions will be transported to the companies’ headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CGC services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC Trading Cards services and fees, click here. To learn more about CSG services and fees, click here.
CGC, CGC Trading Cards and CSG will provide tablets at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Need more info?
- Questions for CGC should be directed to [email protected] or 877-662-6642.
- Questions for CGC Trading Cards should be directed to [email protected] or 877-662-6642.
- Questions for CSG should be directed to [email protected] or 888-274-4723.
Interested in applying for a job at CGC, CGC Trading Cards or CSG? There are openings for all skill levels. Learn more at collectiblesgroup.com/careers.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!