CSG’s Sports Card Podcast Collect This! Examines the Year That Was and the Year That Might Be
Posted on 12/15/2022
Seven collecting insiders joined CSG’s flagship podcast Collect This! for a look at the hobby world's 2022 ups and downs, then offer bold predictions as to what collectors might see in 2023. Guests include:
- Bradley Calleja (Research Analyst, Altan Insights)
- Jesse Craig (Director of Business Development, PWCC Marketplace)
- Ryan Friedman (Founder, Auction Report)
- Tony Giese (Consignment Director, Heritage Auctions)
- Dan Hajducky (Associate Editor, ESPN.com)
- Darren Herman (Operating Partner, Bain Capital)
- Susan Lulgjuraj (Marketing Manager, CSG)
“Man, what a group and what a discussion,” raved Collect This! host Alan Goldsher. “We broke down everything from the ups and downs of modern cards, to seven- and eight-figure auction sales, to the potential explosion of memorabilia, to the past and future evolution of the hobby industry.”
Goldsher continued, “My favorite aspect of the episode was the fact that these folks listened to each other very closely. Their engagement makes for a truly engaging show. It was a fantastic button on a fantastic year for Collect This!”
New episodes of CSG’s sports card and collectibles podcast Collect This! — which sits in the top 25% of all podcasts — premiere every Thursday, and can be heard on Apple, Spotify and all major podcast platforms. For more information, write [email protected].
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!