CSG and CGC Companies Accepting Submissions at The MINT Collective
Posted on 3/7/2023
Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®), Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®), CGC Trading Cards® and CGC Video Games™ will be attending The MINT Collective at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, from March 30 to April 2, 2023. Reps will be accepting cards, comics and video games for grading, and there will be awesome displays at the booth (like these historic Michael Jordan mementos), giveaways and more!
The second annual MINT Collective is bringing together some of the largest companies, vendors and investors of sports memorabilia and collectibles in the world, and CSG and CGC are excited to be part of it. The four-day event will provide opportunities for attendees to buy, sell and trade some of the most exciting memorabilia within the hobby. The Las Vegas event aims to inspire, educate and entertain visitors about the ever-growing sports collectibles industry. Here are some of the CSG and CGC-sponsored events that visitors will have the opportunity to attend over the weekend.
- Andy Friedman: Renowned artist Andy Friedman will be signing custom cards at the CSG/CGC booth on Saturday (11 a.m. to noon) and Sunday (1 to 2 p.m.). Available while supplies last. Andy Friedman’s original Topps artwork will be displayed at the booth.
- Jordan Relics: Make sure to view an amazing collection of historically important mementos from Michael Jordan's NBA career, including an autographed and inscribed NBA Official Scorers Sheet from Jordan's career-high 69-point game and more.
- The Locker Room Collection: See the debut of The Locker Room Collection. These player-issued cards were given to Chicago Bulls greats of the 1990s, including Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman. These cards were issued to the players by Topps and Upper Deck, and are in limited quantities.
- Meet the Grader: Andy Broome and Westin Reeves will be available to review two cards for free. Ask our experts your burning grading questions. Saturday (10 to 11 a.m.) and Sunday (3 to 4 p.m.).
- Treasure Hunt: Find specially marked CSG/CGC Treasure Hunt cards on the show floor and bring them back to the booth for prizes!
- Spin the Wheel: Follow us on social media for a chance to spin the wheel and win prizes.
- Raffle Submission: Submit your collectibles for drop-off submissions and receive an entry to win a grand prize.
- Guess the Grade: Kids can come to the booth to guess grades of cards for a chance at prizes.
To spend more time enjoying the show, submit your prepared collectibles through the Express Drop-off Service, which enables you to skip the line and quickly hand off your prepared submission to a representative. Keep reading for step-by-step instructions to get your submission ready.
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CSG or CGC member. To join CSG, click here. To join CGC, click here. To join CGC Trading Cards, click here. To join CGC Video Games, click here.
- Select the show you are submitting at from the dropdown menu.
- Complete the submission form and print the packing
Important: To ensure that your submission process stays on schedule, please place your collectibles in the order listed on the packing slip. Please bring BOTH copies of the packing slip with your collectibles to the show drop-off. Failure to do so will result in delays.
- Keep your collectibles safe and secure until you drop off your submission (including the packing slip) with a representative.
- Go to the Express Drop-off sign to finalize your submission.
All submissions will be transported to the companies’ headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CSG services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC services and fees for comics, click here. To learn more about CGC Trading Cards services and fees, click here. To learn more about CGC Video Games services and fees, click here.
Tablets will be provided at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Need More Info?
- Questions for CSG should be directed to [email protected] or 888-274-4723.
- Questions for CGC should be directed to [email protected] or 877-662-6642.
- Questions for CGC Trading Cards should be directed to [email protected] or 877-662-6642.
- Questions for CGC Video Games should be directed to [email protected] or 877-662-6642.
Interested in applying for a job at CGC, CGC Trading Cards, CGC Video Games or CSG? Learn more at collectiblesgroup.com/careers.
Leading the Way in Pop Culture Collectible Grading Services
CSG, an expert and impartial certification service for sports cards, is changing the game with advanced grading technology and the best holder in the industry. Since launching in early 2021, CSG has already graded over 1 million sports cards.
CGC revolutionized the comic book marketplace when it was founded in 2000 by providing clear, objective and impartial assessments of authenticity and grade. Today, CGC is the world's largest and most trusted third-party grading service for comics, trading cards, magazines, concert posters and related collectibles with over 10 million collectibles certified.
CGC Trading Cards is the division of CGC devoted to the expert grading of the most popular trading card games, including Pokémon, Magic: The Gathering, Dragon Ball Super, Flesh and Blood, MetaZoo and many more. Since launching in 2020, CGC Trading Cards has graded more than 2 million cards.
CGC Video Games is the division of CGC devoted to the expert grading of modern and retro video games from the most popular gaming consoles, including Nintendo, Sega, Atari, PlayStation, Xbox and more. CGC Video Games was launched in 2022.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!