CGC Companies Accepting Submissions at TORG Gaming Expo
Posted on 10/23/2023
Certified Guaranty Company® (CGC®) is excited to be accepting submissions of video games, comics, magazines, cards and home video collectibles at TORG Gaming Expo at the Ohio Expo Center in Columbus, Ohio, on November 11-12, 2023.
About TORG Gaming Expo
TORG Gaming Expo is one of the largest gaming conventions in Ohio. The exposition boasts over 225,000 square feet of space filled with vendors selling loose, complete in box and sealed video games, comics, toys and more. The two-day event also features a full schedule of side activities, including several video game competitions, celebrity meet-and-greets and a cosplay contest. There will even be door prizes, a free-play area and a full-service food court. Come join the fun!
Preparing Submissions for the Show
To spend more time enjoying the show, submit your prepared collectibles through the Express Drop-Off Service, which enables you to skip the line and quickly hand off your prepared submission to a representative.
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a paid CGC member here.
- Go to the online submission form for video games, comics and magazines, cards or home video.
- Select “Mail-In or Show Drop-Off” to start your submission.
- Complete the submission form and print the packing
Important: To ensure that your submission process stays on schedule, please place your collectibles in the order listed on the packing slip. Please bring BOTH copies of the packing slip with your collectibles to the show drop-off. Failure to do so will result in delays.
- Keep your collectibles safe and secure until you drop off your submission (including the packing slip) with a representative.
- Go to the Express Drop-Off sign to finalize your submission.
All submissions will be transported to the companies’ headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation.
- To learn more about CGC services and fees for video games, click here.
- To learn more about CGC services and fees for comics and magazines, click here.
- To learn more about CGC services and fees for cards, click here.
- To learn more about CGC services and fees for home video, click here.
Tablets will be provided at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes.
Need more info?
Questions for CGC Video Games should be sent to [email protected]. Questions for CGC Comics should be sent to [email protected]. Questions for CGC Cards should be sent to [email protected]. Questions for CGC Home Video should be sent to [email protected].
All companies can be reached at (+1) 855-GRADE10 (855-472-3310).
Since revolutionizing comic book grading in 2000, CGC has grown to include certification services for many other types of pop culture collectibles. These divisions include CGC Cards, CGC Video Games and CGC Home Video. CGC Cards provides expert card grading for TCGs, sports cards and non-sports cards. CGC Video Games is dedicated to video game grading for the most popular consoles, including Nintendo, Sega, Atari, PlayStation and more. The newest division of CGC, CGC Home Video, provides expert VHS grading in addition to other types of videocassettes.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!