CGC Trading Cards Shipping Kits Now Available!
Posted on 2/15/2021
Does shipping your cherished trading cards make you nervous? Don’t stress anymore! CGC Trading Cards Shipping Kits are now available, and they include everything you need to safely and securely ship your cards: a custom-designed box, bubble wrap, CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card Holders and Card Sleeves and even some swag for you to keep.
The CGC Trading Cards Shipping Kit includes:
- 1 shipping box (for up to 150 cards)
- 2 foam inserts
- 3 pieces of bubble wrap
- 1 pack of 100 CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeves
- 1 pack of 50 CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card Holders
- CGC Trading Cards pen
- CGC Trading Cards sticker
CGC Trading Cards Shipping Kits are available now from the CCG store. Get yours today!
If you haven't yet joined CGC Collectors Society, new members at the Associate level will receive a code to redeem for $15 off a CGC Trading Cards Shipping Kit. New members at the Premium and Elite levels will receive a code to redeem for $20 off a CGC Trading Cards Shipping Kit. Join now >
Watch how to pack your CGC Trading Cards Shipping Kit and see step-by-step instructions below:
How to Use Your CGC Trading Cards Shipping Kit
When using the CGC Trading Cards Shipping Kit, take the following steps to ensure that your submission is received securely and expediently.
- Open your shipping kit carefully and remove the items inside the kit.
- Carefully insert each card into a CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeve. Then, carefully insert the CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeve into a CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card Holder.
Important: Do not use tape on the CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card Holders. Do not use “team bags” to separate individual cards.
- Next, place your cards in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip that you printed when completing the CGC Trading Cards Online Submission Form.
- With your cards in perfect order, place them flat into the sections of the shipping kit box. Use the soft foam insert or trim a piece of bubble wrap to secure the cards and prevent them from moving.
- Take the sturdier piece of foam and lay it flat across the top of the interior of the box. Fold your packing slip and place it on top.
- Close and tape your shipping box. You can now apply a shipping label to it and ship the box to CGC Trading Cards, or…
- For additional security, you can wrap the sealed CGC Trading Cards Shipping Kit in extra bubble wrap and place it inside a USPS medium flat shipping box, then apply a shipping label to the USPS box. This will give you an extra layer of protection.
If shipping via USPS, send to:
CGC Trading Cards
PO Box 4701
Sarasota, FL 34230
If shipping via UPS or FedEx, send to:
CGC Trading Cards
5501 Communications Parkway
Sarasota, FL 34240
Disclaimer: Instructions from CGC Trading Cards on how to package cards are only suggestions. Customer alone is responsible for safely and securely packaging the cards, and should, in Customer's sole discretion, determine how to package the cards to prevent damage during CGC Trading Cards’ normal handling process.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!