CGC Trading Cards Attending the Magic: The Gathering Las Vegas Show
Posted on 11/12/2021
Hey, MTG collectors! CGC Trading Cards will be attending the Magic: The Gathering Las Vegas show at the Las Vegas Convention Center on November 19-21, 2021. Visit the CGC Trading Cards booth to chat with Senior Grading Finalizer Matt Quinn and other CGC Trading Cards representatives, who will answer questions, explain CGC Trading Cards’ services and accept submissions. Also attending the show are special guests, such as Kyle Hill, Rachel Weeks and Reid Duke as well as the artists Johannes Voss, Mark Poole, Alayna Danner and more.
To fire past the submission line, hand off your prepared Magic: The Gathering or Pokémon cards through the CGC Trading Cards’ Express Drop-off service with a CGC Trading Cards representative. By preparing your submission ahead of time, you will have more time to participate in the other exciting activities at the show. To learn how, click here.
Meet the expert, get some swag
On Friday and Saturday, November 19-20, Matt Quinn, CGC Trading Cards Senior Grading Finalizer, will be at the booth from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. This is your chance to meet the expert and ask questions about your cards!
While at the booth, also be sure to pick up some CGC Trading Cards swag! The reps will have baseball caps, bags, pens and the official CGC Trading Cards sticker.
Please note: CGC Trading Cards will accept sports card submissions to Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG™) at this event, but please refrain from bringing comics, magazines and posters.
Preparing Express Drop-off submissions for the show
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a CGC Collectors Society member. To join CGC, click here.
- Complete the CGC Trading Cards Online Submission Form under “Show Drop-off” and print the packing slip. Make sure your account number, shipping address, return shipping method and requested services are included on the paperwork.
- Carefully insert each of your cards in a CGC Trading Cards Sleeve or similar product and then within a CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card Holder or similar product. Find out more about CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here.
- Place your cards in the exact order that they are listed on the packing slip.
- Keep your cards safe and secure until you are able to drop off your submission with a representative at the booth.
If there are 10 or fewer cards in your submission, CGC Trading Cards will check them in front of you at the show. If the submission has more than 10 cards, it will be placed in a tamper-proof container and then opened later under security cameras.
CGC Trading Cards will provide tablets at the booth for submitters to use for sign-up and submission purposes or fill out the online submission form.
All submissions will be transported to CGC Trading Cards headquarters in Sarasota, Florida for authentication, grading and encapsulation. To learn more about CGC Trading Cards services and fees, click here.
Questions should be directed to CGC Trading Cards at [email protected] or 1-877-662-6642.
Interested in applying for a job at CGC Trading Cards’ Sarasota, Florida, headquarters? Learn more at collectiblesgroup.com/careers.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!