Bet on CSG and CGC Trading Cards at the National in Atlantic City in July
Posted on 6/2/2022
Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG®) and CGC Trading Cards™ will be at the 42nd Annual National Sports Collectors Convention, set to take place July 27-31, 2022, in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
The annual event is one of the largest sports card conventions in the United States and CSG and CGC Trading Cards are excited to be on the winning team of collectors, dealers and other organizations that will be at the show. You can bet we’re pulling out all the stops, including:
- On-site grading – Get your cards authenticated, graded and encapsulated at the show. Space is limited, so submit early. See details below.
- Virtual queue – The reps will let you know when your submission is ready to pick up — no checking in or waiting around required.
- Drop-offs for regular submissions – CSG and CGC Trading Cards will accept submissions to be taken back to its headquarters for certification at regular grading fees, plus submitters save one way of shipping. See instructions below.
- Meet our experts – Collectors can meet our grading experts at the CSG and CGC Trading Cards booth, and receive three card evaluations (per guest) during our Meet the Graders event! Representatives will be available to answer questions and explain all of the services and benefits throughout the show.
It’s all happening at booth #1445! Keep reading for more details.
Submit sports cards and trading cards for on-site grading
On-site grading for sports cards and trading cards will be offered for Unlimited WalkThrough, WalkThrough, Express and Standard grading tiers as well as ReHolder, High-Value ReHolder and CrossOver services. For on-site grading fees, click here.
On-site grading submissions are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited, and attendees are encouraged to submit at the start of the show. You will be able to check your account to see when your submission is ready. If CSG and CGC Trading Cards need to cut off on-site grading submissions early, submissions will still be accepted for grading at headquarters.
You must have an Associate membership or higher to submit cards for grading. To save time, please complete the CSG or CGC Trading Cards Online Submission Form in advance. For detailed submission instructions, scroll to the “How to submit” section below.
Drop off regular submissions at the show
All grading tiers and services may be submitted at the show to be taken back to CSG and CGC Trading Cards headquarters in Sarasota, Florida, for authentication, grading and encapsulation. CSG and CGC Trading Cards’ regular services and fees will apply to drop-off submissions, plus you’ll save one way of shipping!
How to submit
To streamline submissions at the show, please take the following steps before arriving:
- Become a paid CSG or CGC member. To join CSG, click here. To join CGC, click here. Paid memberships start at just $25/year!
- Complete the CSG Online Submission Form or CGC Trading Cards Online Submission Form and print the packing slip. Make sure your account number, shipping address, return shipping method and requested services are included on the paperwork.
- If you are submitting for CSG on-site grading, please select “National On-site Grading” on the CSG Online Submission Form. This option will be available by July 8.
- Carefully insert each of your cards in a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeve or similar product and then within a CSG or CGC Trading Cards Semi-Rigid Card Holder or similar product. Find out more about CSG Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here. Find out more about CGC Trading Cards Card Sleeves and Semi-Rigid Holders here.
- Place your cards in the exact order as they are listed on the packing slip.
- Protect your cards in a sturdy carrier until they are dropped off at the CSG/CGC Trading Cards booth.
- If there are 10 or fewer cards in your submission, representatives will check them in front of you at the show. If the submission has more than 10 cards it will be placed in a tamper-proof container and then opened later under security cameras.
CSG and CGC Trading Cards will provide tablets at the booth to submitters for sign-up and submission purposes, but joining and completing submission forms in advance will save you time.
The CSG and CGC Trading Cards team is thrilled to be attending the National, and we can’t wait to see you there! If you have questions about connecting with us or submitting to CSG at the show, contact CSG at [email protected] or 1-888-274-4723, or CGC Trading Cards at [email protected] or 1-877-662-6642.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free CGC eNewsletter today!